logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
darkery  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2012 11:00:54 AM(UTC)
darkery

Groups: Registered

Code:
Failed to load source for: http://developer.cumtd.com/api/v2.0/json/GetStopTimesByStop?stop_id=PLAZA&date=2012-01-18

using the baby stop stop_id=PLAZA:2 it works fine. using a mother stop worked last week, but i noticed yesterday it stopped working.
(the realtime departures seem to still be working for both mother and baby stops.)
please re-enable the old scheduled times functionality for the mother stops.

this is actually a step in the opposite direction of something i was itching to request:

GetDeparturesByStop, GetStopTimesByStop, and GetRoutesByStop should all allow a semi-colon separated list of stop_id's.
there are certain stops where you guys failed to collect the baby stops underneath one mother stop namely:
LSE LSG LSGS, IU IUE, CHEMLS KRANNERT, GDWNCB GDWNMRL, RACEWASH1 RACEWASH2, RNDLFCLMBA CLMBARNDLF, UNIRNDLF RNDLFUNI.

IT and PLAZA both allow full viewing of all the realtime (and up until yesterday the scheduled) times for all of their collected baby stops in one list, but the above stops are uncollected and in fact it would be furthermore more useful if multiple stop_id's were allowed then one could get the times for four nearby (mother) stops in one single request.

both the time requests already specify the stop_id for each time given so this feature wouldn't affect the data format, but the route data format doesn't include which stop it services so that would need to be added (see my upcoming request on additional info)
Ryan  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 8:56:50 AM(UTC)
Ryan

Groups: Administrators, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
The GetStopTimesByStop method should be working again.

As far as your question about the stops that don't have all the stop points consolidated under a parent stop, this is actually something we are currently working on fixing. So, thanks for pointing these out. We were unaware of a few of them on your list. If you find any more please don't hesitate to let us know.
darkery  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 3, 2012 11:08:05 AM(UTC)
darkery

UNIWLNT WLNTUNI, RNDLFCLMBA CLMBARNDLF, WLNTMN MNWLNT
instead of combining CLMBARNDLF with RNDLFCLMBA,
CLMBARNDLF:1 was completely deleted, 1/100N still go there on the NE corner

would a semi-colon separated list of stop_id's (instead of just one) for GetDeparturesByStop, GetStopTimesByStop, and GetRoutesByStop
be something you guys would consider enabling?
Ryan  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2012 4:11:34 PM(UTC)
Ryan

United States

Quote:
UNIWLNT WLNTUNI, RNDLFCLMBA CLMBARNDLF, WLNTMN MNWLNT
instead of combining CLMBARNDLF with RNDLFCLMBA,
CLMBARNDLF:1 was completely deleted, 1/100N still go there on the NE corner

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here. Can you clarify you question a bit?

Quote:
would a semi-colon separated list of stop_id's (instead of just one) for GetDeparturesByStop, GetStopTimesByStop, and GetRoutesByStop
be something you guys would consider enabling?

We are considering doing it for GetDeparturesByStop, but probably not for the other two methods. This is partially because these are both fairly resource intensive on the server and we would prefer for each to be in it's own request.
darkery  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2012 10:29:47 PM(UTC)
darkery

i directly responded to your request.

you asked if i knew of any other stops that were not combined, so i listed them just as i did above.
and i pointed out that specific stop instead of combining that stop with the one across the street,
you guys deleted a stop, despite the fact it is still used.
Ryan  
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2012 11:01:54 AM(UTC)
Ryan

United States

Ahh, I understand now. Thanks for letting us know about these. I'll pass them along to our planners and have them take a look.